Cool as a Cucumber 😀 this drink is great for hot afternoons and evening. Cucumbers is a great source of Vitamin B and are 95% water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminate toxins. Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day.
tbsp = tablespoon = 15 ml. It is a bit hard to say exactly how much agave to add, I usual start with 1 tbsp and then add more to taste, sometimes our lemons are very sour in taste and other time not so much.
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup water
- 2 large lemons, peeled
- 4 tbsp agave syrup maybe start with less.
- Put everything in a blender (save a few slices of cucumber to garnish).
- Blend until smooth
- Serve with ice cubes and slices of cucumbers