… and only 3 ingredients! and you probably already have them. However you will need either Chocolate Bar Moldor use a Mini Muffin Pan it just takes a bit longer to harden up. No boiling, just mix and pour :). These are vegan and gluten-free.
You can add vanilla or almond extract for extra taste.
- ¼ cup / 2 tsp coconut oil (measure after melting)
- ¼ cup / 2 tsp cacao powder
- 2-3 Tbsp date syrup or agave nectar
- In a small bowl, whip the 3 ingredients well. Make sure there are no chunks. This should only take a minute.
- Pour the mixture into the chocolate molds.
- Put in the fridge.
- If you use chocolate bar molds, it should take about an hour for everything to firm up.
- If you use anything bigger, it may take a tad longer.