I love desserts, maybe a little too much, so it’s nice to be able to make some that are not that unhealthy but still tastes like it should be on the no-go list.
And I absolutely don’t mind when it is easy and quick to make!
Here is a recipe for a beautiful chocolate mousse, easy and quick.
Easy chocolate mousse with avocado.
15 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tsp stevia (or other natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- Optional extras: toasted sliced almonds, chia seeds, frozen mixed berries, almond butter, cocoa nibs, coconut oil
- Purée the avocado until smooth.
- Mix together the cocoa powder and milk until combined and add to the avocado.
- Stir in the stevia, vanilla extract, and any extra ingredients (toasted almonds add a lovely crunch, and frozen berries give the mousse a great fruity twang!) and mix well.
- Transfer the mousse to individual bowls and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Read more at: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-11379/the-best-vegan-chocolate-mousse-youll-ever-put-in-your-mouth.html
Photo Credit: https://flic.kr/p/7tsrrm